Monday, July 13, 2009

...i'm only unhappy when it rains....

It was raining last night, so Joy and I decided to forgo our morning jog for the next day. Reluctantly, I agreed at first. I was still hoping that the rain will be cut short. I kept opening the door a slight to checked if the rain has stop. To my dismay, it haven't. Joy told me that the track will be wet and there will be puddles of water everywhere. I nodded in agreement. I'm not really partial to jogging when there's a chance that my shoes will get wet( not that I care about my shoes so much, I just don't like the feel it evokes in me when I'm jogging on wet shoes) An hour later, I checked again and somehow the rain showed no sign of letting up. Finally, we agreed not to head out this morning. I ended up going to bed two hours later from my usual bedtime( which was 9 PM). I woke up with a start this morning. I was dreaming and I could not remember anymore what it was all about. I glanced at my watch, it was already quarter to 6 in the morning. I slowly pushed the curtains aside a little bit and look outside. I was pretty sure the rain stopped last night. Maybe after I've fallen asleep. I'm kind of disappointed while I got out of bed slowly and head to the shower. So much for good intentions...

No comments: