Thursday, July 23, 2009

...just visiting...


AJ came here for a short visit. Its been two months since I last saw her. She slept beside me for two nights and we had to watch cartoons before she finally decided that she's ready for bed. When I woke up early this morning for my usual jog, I was surprised to hear some sounds in my room when I came back from the shower. When I got out of bed, she was still sound asleep and when I came back, the TV was on and there she was, watching cartoons in DisneyChannel. Good thing that she was awake already because they had had early trip back home. I accompanied her to the bathroom and let her brushed her teeth and we went back to my room to let her dressed. I gave her a coin purse and inserted some coins and 20 peso bill. She asked me how much does it cost for a Jollibee meal( its her favorite). Probably she was wondering if the 20 peso bill I gave her would be enough. I helped her carry their bags since her mother ( my sister) has her hands full with AJ's baby brother. When they were inside the taxi, I just waved goodbye to her. I was thinking of giving her a kiss but I was preoccupied with settling their bags on the front seat and when I was done, she was already inside. And off they went. It seemed like she was not here...
...my bumblebee...

No comments: