Tuesday, July 14, 2009

...waiting for Harry ( not the Prince)...

...see you at the movies...
Finally, the movie I've been waiting for will be shown here tomorrow ( though from the poster it was indicated that it will be released today). I'm counting down the hours till showtime. This movie was slated to be released last November but it did not push through. Its a coincidence that its release always jive the week of my birthday. But with this sixth movie, I had to wait until this time to watch it. I've done reading the book actually and I was planning to read it again to sort of refresh me of the story but then something came up. Anyway, now that the movie is finally here, there's no way that I'm going to pass it up. Probably, I'll be at the theater when the mall opens to catch the first showing. Now, talk about being over eager....
...the dynamic trio...

No comments: