Monday, July 6, 2009

...run like...


Finishing the 5K race yesterday is somewhat a significant event for me. I mean, I never even think about joining any race, much less a very well-documented annual race in the country. Not until I started jogging every morning. And true enough, I discovered that I fare well under physical stress. Since it was my first time , I take note of certain points that I need to do or improve, to properly transform myself into a runner( wait..did I just wrote down the word RUNNER?..wishful thinking?) Seriously, I have aspirations to be eventually called a runner---of course, not the likes of those Kenyan runners.Though the idea is tempting, I'm content if I will be able to run at a specified distance under considerable period of time. And it will mean something to me, big time. Now that I finally find something I am so into, hopefully I will be in it for the long run...

No comments: