Thursday, July 30, 2009

...what I love but can do without...

Tofu Biryani
I've been known to always love to eat. I can't deny it besides I don't want to. I'm not the type who will starve myself ( if only I could). I've tasted a variety of cuisine ( thanks to my friend ). We recently had dinner at Persian Palate, this time I ordered something new, called Tofu Biryani. It was good but probably for someone who is used to eating meat, you're in for a different taste and texture.
cereal with milk
My usual breakfast even if I get an upset stomach afterward. ( I have this thing about milk).
oatmeal with Milo
Back home this was my breakfast everyday except on Sundays. Its easy to prepare and can be whip up in a matter of seconds or minutes.( actually it was my mother who always prepare this for me)
enjoying my oatmeal
Align Center

No comments: