Thursday, July 9, 2009

...so I'm fat..big deal...

...eat up...
Whenever I met people whom I haven't seen in ages, the usual remark I get from them always goes like this.."Midako lagi ka 'ta.." ( translation: you got fat..) And my ready response is always.."Yeah right, I just can't help myself when it comes to food.."( of course, I say this in our dialect) My being "fat" has always been the constant subject of jokes between me and my nieces. I've been called Pooh and Po Panda. For some weird way, I kind of like it though. I've always been partial to food ( in whatever form it come as long it's not going to make me vomit..that will not be a pretty sight) I just can't say no to it. My affair with food is evidenced by my thickening waistline. Since I quit going to the gym, getting "fat" is effortless. Starving myself to shed off those extra pounds has never entered my mind ( I'm not a lunatic).
...pasta it is...

No comments: