Tuesday, July 7, 2009

...i am serious...

proof of that
What started out as just a "to ease my back pain" activity became a full-blown fixation. Sure, I got tired after every morning trip to the track. I got so sweaty and all that it looked like I had just been from the shower with clothes on. Now that's really not appealing to look at but I couldn't care less. Nothing beats the feeling of gratification after every jog( for now). The nagging pain on my right foot is always there, like some device that tries to slow me down and eventually make me throw up my hands in surrender. Fortunately, I'm not that easy to defeat. I kept pushing on even if it means I have to bite my lower lip just to keep the pain at bay. (seriously, its not that painful..I just want to be distracted)...:-)

No comments: