Saturday, June 6, 2009

...all set...

jubilant
gotcha
Last night was the live telecast of the semi-final match between Roger Federer and Juan Martin del Potro. I only watched at the start of the game and I decided to skip it and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I immediately turned on the TV and switched channels for a bit until I saw the news about sports and I was happy that Federer won the match. I'm a fan of Federer but I opted not to watch him play live because I don't want to jinx his winning streak on the Roland Garros, so far. I know that he's a great player but his previous opponents should not be downplayed because they were great too. I watched Federer struggled in round 2 of this tournament and also in the semi-final. In the final match this Sunday, he will be pitted against Robin Soderling, the man who beat Nadal in the 2nd round. Hopefully, Federer will be successful in his bid for the French Open championship. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch the finals tomorrow night.

No comments: