Thursday, June 25, 2009

...gimme some for my pain...

I'm worried sick of the upcoming race I decided to join. For some unknown reason, my right foot in question is starting to hurt again. Before I went to bed last night, I rub on the pain killer liniment, I mentioned in my previous post. While I was sprawled on the bed, I could feel some tingling sensation on my foot. It was not really that painful but still, unpleasant. When I woke up this morning, I tentatively stood on one leg and realized that its not that painful anymore. I went out to jog again this morning. I did my usual 1 lap walk then continued to jog for 2 laps. The moment I stopped to take a water break, my legs were throbbing, especially, my right foot. I tried to walk, careful not to limp. I walked for 2 more laps then jog again. I was able to do so for 2 laps and there was no pain. ( weird) Does this mean that I won't stop jogging till my lungs give way? ( what a distressing scenario, I can't barely make it for 1 mile, how much more if i jog longer...) When I arrived home, I did some stretching and when I pressed down my fingers on that particular area of my foot, it hurts. I noticed also that it slightly hurts when I walk up and down the stairs. I guess I overstress this when I begun to jog for 1 mile straight. So much for building mileage....

No comments: