Wednesday, June 10, 2009

...no-fuss day...

I woke up late today ( at 6 AM, for most people its still very early) I haven't done my usual morning walk/jog session. For once I was not awaken by the noise of my cellphone-cum-alarm. After I showered and dressed, I always have my first cup of coffee but today was different. For the past few days, I've been gradually weaning myself from consuming too much caffeine. I used to have more than 2 cups of coffee in succession and sometimes in the afternoons too. But I realized that its one of the reason that I gained weight. I use the 3-in-1 instant kind and god knows, how loaded it is with calories from the sugar and creamer. I really tried to control myself. I'm now reduced to drinking 1 cup of coffee. The day was same as usual. I did my usual work on the computer with the occasional visit to my Facebook and blog. Sometimes my Internet connection get bogged down so I have to stop. That's the time I turned my attention to the TV or music. I really have a pretty boring day compared to most individuals and so far, I thrive in it....

No comments: