Thursday, June 11, 2009

...it's not easy being FAT...

Since I started doing this walk/jog thing, I can say that it does felt good afterwards. Never mind, the sometimes nagging pain I felt on my legs while I'm still jogging or afterward, when I'm plop down on the bed, switching channels or just staring on the ceiling. After doing this for three weeks now, I decided to reward myself with a new running shirt. There's this Adidas t-shirt that I've been ogling about which I saw on the Internet. Yesterday when I went to the mall with my friend, we stopped by the Adidas store and I saw the t-shirt. I fell for it instantly. I run down my fingers on the cloth and it felt nice to the touch. I know that its made with a material that won't absorb perspiration so that you'll feel dry even if you're engage in a vigorous physical activity for a long time. I realized that its right for me since I do sweat a lot especially when I walk/jog. I chose the XL size and I was looking at it for a moment and I was thinking that it will fit me but lo and behold it did not. I was incensed with myself. Of course, I did not show it. I was so very annoyed yesterday that I put off eating dinner. I went to bed early with my stomach growling because I was hungry. I totally ignored it until I fell asleep. I vow to wear that T-shirt one day but until then, I need to do more work....

No comments: