Sunday, June 21, 2009

...back again...

After three days of being off from my walk/jog session, it felt good to be doing it again. As usual I woke up early this morning to make way for my pre-walk/jog routine. I was able to jog again for 4 laps straight without having to stop for a walk-break. I was telling Joy that we should train ourselves to handle long runs ( or in our case, long jog) to prepare for the upcoming 5K race we signed up for. I still felt the pain on my legs but when I started jogging, it was gone. We did not bring our own water bottles so by the end of 4 laps we stopped then walk for 1 lap then bought some water. My mouth was parched from thirst. I could have gulped down the entire 500 ml content of water but I tried to slow down. I always felt fine after every walk/jog. I'm in it for the long run....

No comments: