Thursday, June 11, 2009

...to lose...

I wonder how anyone can measure a person's importance. We've heard about this quote a countless times before which goes like this--"that we don't know what we have until we lose it." In some ways, this applies to me. I can easily take for granted anything that I have at the moment without even having second thoughts about them. Much worse is that I have take for granted people that have been part of my life. People, whom I wish I was given the chance to make up to them for whatever blunders I have committed against them. But then, its not possible anymore. I guess I am doomed to be living with this guilt for the rest of my life and probably, I deserve it. I don't know if this is my way of making amends ( which does not make sense) or I'm just too scared to let go, because in doing so, it would mean that I admit it to myself that they are really gone.

No comments: