Saturday, June 27, 2009

...Sunday morning I'm in "love"...

Naicha...got me...

i'm into tofu too
There's always something distinct on Sundays ( at least for me anyway) I don't get to sleep in during this particular day because I have set aside a specific time to hear mass first thing in the morning. I don't like going to church later in the day because that is when most people usually choose to attend mass and I abhor crowds like the plague ( no offense intended) A typical Sunday for me, begin at 5 AM. I normally wake up 2 hours earlier than the scheduled time of the mass. After the mass, we go to Chowking, just a few steps away from the church, where we regularly had our breakfast( the highlight of my day) I said highlight because it is only during Sundays that I get to have a "nice" breakfast ( for me, this is a big deal) On different days of the week, I just get by with a bowl of oatmeal and my ever-present coffee( which is fine by me) On Sundays, I get to eat whatever that appeals to me that's in Chowking and most often has rice. There are times though, that this one particular meal that I usually orders is not available or if it is, took them forever to prepare( I wonder why they are called "fastfood"). This morning, my cousin, Bingbing, went with us to church....

No comments: