Sunday, June 7, 2009

...a French Open title at last...

...Federer cried while holding his trophy...
...It's good to be Roger Federer...
...at long last...
...yes...
...tears of joy...
I chose not to watch the final match of the French Open between Roger Federer and Robin Soderling. Though, at first, I watched for a few minutes at the start of the game but I kept on switching channels, so finally, I turned off the TV and went to bed. While I lay on the dark, I was imagining the game in my mind. I tossed and turned. I was debating with myself, whether I should have stayed up and watch the game. Eventually, I dozed off and next thing I knew, I woke up to the beep of my alarm. I scrambled out of bed to turn it off. Then it hits me, the game..Federer...I reached for the remote and turned on the TV, I switched to CNN and there it was. Federer won the French Open. I can't help but smile and muttered "YES!". Way to go, Roger...

No comments: